Washing machines usually use the following operating methods:
- RUN and STOP operations by remote control
- Preset speed control
1. Low speed and forward run
2. Low speed and reverse run
3. High speed and forward run
- Second acceleration/deceleration time switching to aviod inverter trips at high speed.
- Emergency stop signal input
- Braking resistor installation
- Special motors for inverter drives
Connection diagram of inverters (VF-S15)
Setting table for inverters (VF-S15)
The following table shows parameter settings for VF-S15 and a motor(60Hz: 1800min-1) manufactured by TIPM.
TIPM: Toshiba Industrial Products Manufacturing Corporation
After setting these parameters, please perform the following steps:
(1) Connect the motor wiring.
(2) Turn on the start signal.