Compact, simple inverter TOSVERT VF-nC1
(built-in EMC filter)
- Self-up terminal block
- Connection of power supply and motor
- Turning on the power supply
- Panel operation
Open the carton box and trial run
1.Self-up terminal block
The self-up terminals , R/LI, S/L2, (T/L3), U/T1, V/T2 and W/T3 on the main circuit board were factory-set to the UP position to allow you to connect cables smoothly. After you have connected cables to these terminals, tighten them securely.
2.Connection of power supply and moto
Please connect the power supply cable to R/L1, S/L2 and T/L3. (RED area)
Please connect the motor cable to U/T1, V/T2 and W/T3. (BLUE area)
- Regarding cable size and selection of wiring devices, please refer the list of "Wiring device".
3.Turning on the power supply
When turning on the power supply, the VF-nC1 indicates
, first. After that, it changes . , automatically.
The default setting of VF-nC1 series is operated by the operation panel.
- RUN and STOP by RUN/STOP keys
- Frequency setting by the potentiometer on operation panel