Compact inverter VF-S11
- Open the carton box and trial run
- Detaching the cover
- Connection of power supply and motor
- Turning on the power supply
- Panel operation
1.Open the carton box and trial run
2.Detaching the cover
(How to open the front (terminal board) cover)
To wire the terminal board, remove the front lower cover in line with the steps given below.
3.Connection of power supply and motor
Please connect the power supply cable to R/L1, S/L2 and T/L3. (RED area)
Please connect the motor cable to U/T1, V/T2 and W/T3. (BLUE area)
- Regarding cable size and selection of wiring devices, please refer the list of "Wiring device".
4.Turning on the power supply
When turning on the power supply, the VF-S11 indicates
, first. After that, it changes . , automatically.
The default setting of VF-S11 series is operated by the operation panel.
- RUN and STOP by RUN/STOP keys
- Frequency setting by the potentiometer on operation panel
When you operate VF-S11 by external signals, please set the following parameter and connect the signals.
[Steps for returning all parameters to standard default setting]
If you need parameter setting to default, please execute the following steps.