Overhead travelling cranes usually use the following operating methods:
- Vector control without sensor
- Brake functions
- Preset speed control
- High speed operation at light weight
[Traversing and running motors]
- S pattern accelertion/deceleration
- Acceleration/deceleration 1 and 2 switching
Setting table for inverters (VF-AS1)
Overhead travelling cranes usually have remote control unit.
Auto-tuning function (VF-AS1)
After setting these parameters, please perform the following steps.
(1) Set F400(Auto-tuning 1) = 4(Motor constant auto calculation).
(2) Connect the motor wiring.
(3) Set F400 = 2(Continue operation after auto-tuning).
(4) Turn on the start signal.